At the Whitney Group we know that buying a home can be an exciting, yet stressful experience. We pride ourselves on the ability to ensure a smooth and successful, even pleasant, experience. We work individually with each client to understand their unique needs and to make sure there is a perfect fit. .
Whether you are a first time homebuyer, purchasing an investment home to build your portfolio, or looking to relocate to the Reno/Sparks area, we are excited to walk with you every step of the way. Our agents will partner with you to find the perfect home while handling every detail of the purchase process, from negotiating the terms of the sale to helping you move in.
Another important aspect of buying a home is being financially aware and prepared. Our mortgage lender will preapprove you and provide all the details you need to be an informed buyer. In addition to the preapproval, our team helps you prepare for the road ahead, with financial guidance and tips to streamline the process.
The agents and lenders at the Whitney Group cover the array of industry knowledge ranging from top to bottom. This is the level of experience that best will serve you, as a new buyer working with the team.
When you work with an agent at the Whitney Group you can expect the following benefits:
- A knowledgeable and professional REALTOR in the Reno/Sparks real estate market
- A committed partner and ally to negotiate on your behalf
- The backing of a trusted local real estate company, Dickson Realty
We strive to streamline the buying process for you and we assist our buyers by:
- Assisting with determining your needs and wants when looking for a new home
- Touring homes and neighborhoods with you
- Keeping you up-to-date on new homes on the market
- Leveraging relationships with other agents to provide the most up to date information
- Advising on the sales transaction details of comparable homes.
- Recommending reputable inspectors for due diligence during evaluation of the property
- Guidance through the closing process including attending signings and no last minute surprises
Sign up for Property Updates!
Save multiple searches
Receive property updates by email
Sign Up Now