Broker-Sales Person, Realtor®
License #: BS.0145478
Chris has been a real estate professional for the last 25 years. Prior to his career as a real estate agent, he was the Vice President of a local Title and Escrow company. This portion of his professional background aids him in helping his clients have a smooth closing experience even if there are a few bumps in the road. His areas of expertise include features for sellers and buyers, with regard to residential sales, luxury home marketing, vacation homes and investment properties. Chris is passionate about creating meaningful relationships with his clients. Thanks to this especially loyal clientele, personal referrals and repeat business are a strong pillar of his business foundation. As a Nevadan since 1970, Chris has seen our area grow and change, giving him a perspective that you will find beneficial. With intimate knowledge of the Reno/Sparks, Lake Tahoe areas, be sure to ask him about his favorite spots. When he’s not working with his clients he enjoys spending his time with his family and his golden retrievers.
Experience and Recognition:
- 28 Years of professional real estate experience
- Voted #1 “2015 Best Real Estate Agent” by Reno News and Review “Best of Reno”
- Southwest Regional Top Producer, Hall of Fame and Platinum Club
- Certified Negotiation Expert®
- Relocation Specialist
- Golf Communities and Luxury Home Specialist
- 1031 Exchanges, Experienced Realtor®
- Former Vice President of a local Title and Escrow Company
- Member of the Nevada Land Title Association for 16 Years
- Certified Real Estate Title Examiner – Chicago Title Company
License #: S.0187424
Renee has been a real estate and lending professional for over 30 years. Prior to her career as a real estate agent, she was a mortgage originator and continuing education instructor.
This portion of her professional background aids her in helping her clients have a smooth closing experience, and an informed process. Renee’ values her client relationships and the joy of matching up the right family with the right home. Honesty, integrity, and a strong work ethic make for a service platform that benefits everyone she works with. As a Reno native for 25 years, ask her about her top areas of interest, and photos of her goldens, Kona, Maui and Drake.
Experience and Recognition:
- Top producing mortgage loan originator for 20+ years
- Presidents Club Award recipient 2014-2017
- Continuing Education Instructor certified by the Nevada Real Estate Division
- Property Staging Professional
- Senior Care Relocation Specialist
- Prior Operations Manager CTX Mortgage & FHA Underwriter
Client Care Specialist, Senior Division
Shelly has been a professional in the health care industry for the past 30 years, most recently a “Training and Implementation Specialist” with a national pharmacy software company. Her passion for helping others, especially Seniors, has always been something that she wanted to pursue full time and has recently been able to realize.
Shelly is experienced in all aspects of project management, organization and facilitation. As your Client Care Specialist her desire is make your move seamless while providing unparalleled service, timely communication and follow up to ensure your satisfaction.
Reno resident since 1985, Shelly loves spending time family and friends, cooking, outdoor sports and all that the greater Reno/Tahoe area offers.